"I am called of God. My authority is above that of kings of the earth. By revelation I have been selected as a personal representative of the Lord Jesus Christ. He is my master and He has chosen me to represent Him--to stand in His place, to say and do what He Himself would say and do if He personally were ministering to the very people to whom He has sent me. My voice is His voice, and my acts are His acts; my doctrine is His doctrine.My Commission is to do what He wants done; To say what He wants said; to be a living modern witness in word and in deed of the divinity of his great and marvelous Latter-day work. How great is my calling!"
-Bruce R. McConkie

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mark your calendars!

I can't believe we're already here but Maeggy's coming home today!
Just thought I'd post the info so everyone knows.
Sunday, May 16 Maeg will be speaking in her home ward at 10am.
We are so proud of our favorite sister missionary! She has been so faithful and diligent in her service. If you get a chance, send her a quick note to her email or on her blog. I know she'd really appreciate everyone's kind words. We love you Maego!

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Congratulations, Maegan, on serving a faithful mission! Danielle is my granddaughter and I have kept up with you somewhat. You are going home on Danielle's Aunt Julie's B-day today, May 12th. Have fun reconnecting with everyone

Michelle said...

Welcome home Maegan! I have LOVED keeping up with your mission through your blog. You are so amazing!

It just made my day to see you in the temple the day we were sealing Eli to us. How special for me!

Hope you enjoy seeing everyone! I wish I could be there for your homecoming....if it had only been in a few more months. We are moving down to Mesa/Gilbert area in August for Aaron's schooling.

Anyway, congratulations and good job on a mission well done!

Tim and Jennifer said...

Welcome home Maegan! I've loved reading your emails. You are so funny and have the neatest experiences. We have waited for this day! I hope I get to see you sooner than later. Can't wait to see what life has in store for you next :).

Haylee Munk Brown said...

YAY FOR BEING HOME MEAGO!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! When you come back to Utah for school at the end of Summer we will come visit you.

Unknown said...

Ever since I was baptized, I have kept up with Sister Olsen's blog. Maegen, you touched my life so completely. I will never forget the sight of you and Sister Reyes praying in the back yard. I am so proud to know you. Keep in touch.

Amanda
(Stevensville, MT)

shauna said...

Hey, so I randomly stumbled upon this blog and loved reading it! I have my call to the Spain Malaga mission and was just wondering where you got your super cute missionary clothes! Help me fit in with the hoity toity Spaniards!