"I am called of God. My authority is above that of kings of the earth. By revelation I have been selected as a personal representative of the Lord Jesus Christ. He is my master and He has chosen me to represent Him--to stand in His place, to say and do what He Himself would say and do if He personally were ministering to the very people to whom He has sent me. My voice is His voice, and my acts are His acts; my doctrine is His doctrine.My Commission is to do what He wants done; To say what He wants said; to be a living modern witness in word and in deed of the divinity of his great and marvelous Latter-day work. How great is my calling!"
-Bruce R. McConkie

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy birthday MAEGO!

Normally I would do a birthday post on my own blog, but I want to do it on Maeg's so everyone can see what an awesome girl she is!!
10. Maegan is fun to be around & she's always up for a good time. Even when she's feeling down, she won't sit around and sulk, she'll go out & "party."
9. Maegan speaks her mind. We still laugh about the time in Relief Society freshman year when someone said, "Girls, if you don't stop texting in church we're gonna have a basket and you're going to have to put your cell phones in it on the way in the door." Maeg shouted out, "We're in college!" Everyone just looked at her. Gotta love it.
8. She's also honest with her friends. If I tell everyone about a problem I'm having, most of my friends will just take my side to make me feel better. Maeg will tell me how I can do better. I always appreciated that so much.
7. She always has a listening ear. Anything you want to talk about she's there for you & she doesn't make you feel like you're wasting her time.
6. She is SO funny. Maegan can always make anyone laugh with her outrageous comments. Some of the things that have come out of that girls mouth just make me die laughing!

5. She loves her family. You can see really see this. She is so good to them & always speaks highly of her parents and siblings.4. Maegan has a million things she wants to do with her life. She's a go-getter! 3. Maegan is outgoing & always gives everyone a chance. It doesn't matter who you are, she's friends with you. She is definately a people person & I have seen over and over again how happy she can make people and also how special she can make someone feel. 2. Maegan knows who she is. She is sweet as can be, but she also doesn't take crap from people. She stands up for herself and her friends. 1. Maegan is devoted to the gospel. She loves her Savior and it's evident through her actions. She's serving a faithful mission right now & I couldn't be more proud of her!
She's a wonderful, wonderful example & a wonderful friend!

Love you Maego Butt!

Also, check out Allison's blog for Maeg here.

4 comments:

Nielsens said...

yaaaaaaaaa happy birthday to maeg!!!!!!

and thanks for the link to my page haha you're grrrrreat!

Tim and Jennifer said...

So great! Love the photo of her and Landon :).

mom - Diane - Grandma :-) said...

Great tribute to Sister Maegan!!!

Venea said...

Happy bday Maeg I miss you so much, love you sister Olsen... COME HOME :(