"I am called of God. My authority is above that of kings of the earth. By revelation I have been selected as a personal representative of the Lord Jesus Christ. He is my master and He has chosen me to represent Him--to stand in His place, to say and do what He Himself would say and do if He personally were ministering to the very people to whom He has sent me. My voice is His voice, and my acts are His acts; my doctrine is His doctrine.My Commission is to do what He wants done; To say what He wants said; to be a living modern witness in word and in deed of the divinity of his great and marvelous Latter-day work. How great is my calling!"
-Bruce R. McConkie

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

pictures





Pictures are worth a thousand words right? =)
Some that I included are me at the Beehive House with lemon drops. I'm sure I've eaten over 1,000 in the last year. no joke.
Spoon Me last pday. mmmmmmmmm
I did a before and after of Sister OBriens hair. I had a really fun time cutting it off. I don't have a good picture of the after yet. but we'll take some today.
I can't remember what else is on there. Hope you enjoy!!!!!!

1 comment:

Juls said...

Maegan, I want to tell you how much you have strengthened my testimony by reading your blog. Thanks to your little sister I was able to see it. (she posted your address on facebook). You are one awesome missionary!! The good thing about this church is that you can keep it up the rest of your life. Love you a lot Auntie Julie, Grace ID